Latest Features & Opinion
Public health and global health efforts to eradicate polio are closing in on their goal.
I have developed a unique perspective about those who are poor or disabled and entitled in the developed world versus the same who have no entitlements in the developing world.
Although stroke is a major cause of morbidity and mortality in HIV, it is less well studied than coronary artery disease.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- New Research Notes Natural Compounds Effective Against Pathogens Causing Lyme Disease
- Researchers Eye This Older Drug to Inhibit CMV
- Gene Newly Identified as Central To Hepatitis C Assembly
- Importance of Infection Control: Reducing Methicillin Staphylococcus aureus Transmission
- Advanced Practice Clinicians, Physicians Order 'Low-Value' Services With Similar Frequency
- Fluoroquinolone Restriction Program Reduces Hospital-Acquired C. Difficile
- HIV Testing Rates Remain Low at Doctor's Offices, Despite Recommendations
- AMA Urges More Education on Pre-exposure Prophylaxis
- Innovative Approach Spurs More Hand Hygiene Compliance in Hospital
- APIC: Many ER Patients Suspected to Have Chlamydia, Gonorrhea Get Unnecessary Antibiotics