Latest Features & Opinion
To date, more than 1,600 cases have been brought into the United States by returning travelers and mosquitoes capable of transmitting are present in much of the US
According to researchers, 29% of cases of C difficile infections are associated with asymptomatic carriers.
Gary Blick, MD, shares his 30+ years of experience in treating HIV.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Probiotics Have No Effect on Antibiotic Use in Patients With Asthma
- Sweden Reaches UNAIDS/WHO 90-90-90 HIV Target Goals
- Reports Provide Guidance on HBV Testing, Address Challenges for HBV Response
- Examination of Antibiotic Resistant Gene Suggests Low Risk of Transmission
- Researchers Test the 5-Second Rule
- Top News: Hepatitis C Kills More Americans Than Any Other Infectious Disease
- FDA Officials Warn About Side Effects of Fluoroquinolones
- Exposure to Tobacco Smoke in Home Increases Risk For Respiratory, Other Illnesses
- Fluoroquinolone Restriction Program Reduces Hospital-Acquired C Difficile
- Lung Ultrasounds Could Be A Safe and Effective Diagnostic Tool for Children With Pneumonia
Review a major breakthrough in Hepatitis B research which focuses on a potential way to destroy the virus.