Latest Features & Opinion
Effective and promising tools on display at AIDS 2016 for HIV prevention progress.
New treatment strategies are necessary as researchers work to prevent C difficile infection.
Gary Blick, MD, shares his 30+ years of experience in treating HIV.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Fluoroquinolone Restriction Program Reduces Hospital-Acquired C Difficile
- HIV Testing Rates Remain Low at Doctor's Offices, Despite Recommendations
- AMA Urges More Education on Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Innovative Approach Spurs More Hand Hygiene Compliance in Hospital
- APIC: Many ED Patients Suspected to Have Chlamydia, Gonorrhea Receive Unnecessary Antibiotics