Latest Features & Opinion
Effective and promising tools on display at AIDS 2016 for HIV prevention progress.
New treatment strategies are necessary as researchers work to prevent C difficile infection.
Gary Blick, MD, shares his 30+ years of experience in treating HIV.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- STD Rates Hit Unprecedented High in US
- Subclinical CMV Replication Leads to Lower CD4/CD8 Ratio During Suppressive ART
- Universal Screening for Newborn Congenital CMV Cost-Effective But Concerns Remain
- ID Week 2016: HIV, Resistance, Zika, and Recruitment All on Agenda
- FDA: New Data for Avycaz in Complicated UTI To Be Reviewed
- Top News: Hepatitis C Kills More Americans Than Any Other Infectious Disease
- FDA Officials Warn About Side Effects of Fluoroquinolones
- Exposure to Tobacco Smoke in Home Increases Risk For Respiratory, Other Illnesses
- Fluoroquinolone Restriction Program Reduces Hospital-Acquired C Difficile
- Lung Ultrasounds Could Be A Safe and Effective Diagnostic Tool for Children With Pneumonia