Latest Features & Opinion
Valora S. Gurganious, MBA, a senior management consultant at a medical consulting firm, offers guidance on how you can maximize revenue and stay ahead of payors' latest attempts to cut reimbursement.
A virtual simulation allows clinicians to role play to improve clinician-patient communication.
Drs Gianella and Karris discuss the many factors that play a role in the underrepresentation of women in HIV research.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Restricting Fluoroquinolone Use Helped With CDI Decline in England
- Severe CDI Treatment With Vancomycin Has Lower 30-Day Mortality Risk
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Effective for C Difficile in Pregnancy
- FDA Issues Guidance on Medical Product Marketing Language
- The Handoff: Your Week in Infectious Disease News - 2/17/17