Latest Features & Opinion
Using available transition tools, preparing and empowering patients and families to actively participate in their care early, and maintaining good health are the first steps to ensuring good transitions.
A virtual simulation allows clinicians to role play to improve clinician-patient communication.
Drs Gianella and Karris discuss the many factors that play a role in the underrepresentation of women in HIV research.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- New Guideline on HPV Vaccine for Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Tetravalent E coli Vaccine Safe, Immunogenic in Women With Recurrent UTI
- New Bill Before Congress Aims at Addressing Antibiotic Resistance Problem
- Statins Reduce Risk of Cirrhosis Decompensation in HBV, HCV
- Informed Consent in Medical Research in the Digital Age
- The Handoff: Your Week in Infectious Disease News - 4/28/17
- Tuberculosis Increases Risk of Osteoporosis, Osteoporotic Fractures
- Pertussis Booster Dose Safe in Pediatric Patients With IBD
- Ophthalmic Exam Recommended in Infants With Congenital Zika Syndrome
- Does Use of Azithromycin Increase Risk of Ventricular Arrhythmia?