InfectiousDiseaseAdvisor.com offers infectious disease specialists and other healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical information and resources to assist in making the right decisions for their patients. Key Features Include:
- Concise drug monographs
- Daily news
- Full-length feature articles
- Unique infectious disease case studies
- Conference coverage
- Relevant clinical charts and calculators
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities
- and more...
Our mission is to empower infectious disease healthcare professionals with practice-focused and comprehensive clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care to help clinicians optimize patient outcomes.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), and its Specialty editions, Oncology Nurse Advisor, for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, Cancer Therapy Advisor, Clinical Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Psychiatry Advisor, Medical Bag, Rheumatology Advisor, The Cardiology Advisor, and Clinical Pain Advisor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Are Antibiotic Stewardship Programs the Antidote to Antibiotic Overuse?
- Better Detection and Treatment Needed for H pylori Infections in Children
- FDA Approves New Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults
- Strategies for Preventing Antibiotic Resistance in Acne
- Oral HPV Prevalence Higher in Men With Concurrent Genital HPV
- Study Finds Burnout Occurs in Over Half of US Surgeons
- HPV Vaccine Linked to Lower Respiratory Papillomatosis Rates
- Novel Antifungal Agent for Treatment of Aspergillus flavus Infections
- Inappropriate Antibiotic Use for Acute Bronchitis Highest in Younger Adults
- ACP, CDC Provides Best Practice Advice on Hepatitis B Management