InfectiousDiseaseAdvisor.com offers infectious disease specialists and other healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical information and resources to assist in making the right decisions for their patients. Key features include:
- Concise drug monographs
- Daily news
- Full-length feature articles
- Unique infectious disease case studies
- Conference coverage
- Relevant clinical charts and calculators
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities
- and more...
Our mission is to empower infectious disease healthcare professionals with practice-focused and comprehensive clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care to help clinicians optimize patient outcomes.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for healthcare professionals including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), Cancer Therapy Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, The Clinical Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Psychiatry Advisor, The Medical Bag, Rheumatology Advisor, The Cardiology Advisor, Clinical Pain Advisor, Dermatology Advisor, and Pulmonology Advisor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- CDC Probe Continues as Cases of Acute Flaccid Myelitis Rise
- Many Linens Delivered To US Hospitals Contaminated With Mucorales Mold
- Oral Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Treating Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infections: Highlights From IDWeek 2018
- Local Gentamicin Application Ineffective in Treatment of Periprosthetic Joint Infection
- 11th Child Dies in Adenovirus Outbreak at N.J. Care Facility
- CDC: Increase Seen in Salmonella Illnesses From Ground Beef
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Risk Following Antiviral Therapy for HCV Examined
- Does Obesity Impact Virological Response in HCV Patients on DAA Therapy?
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy Uptake Examined Among HCV Patients