InfectiousDiseaseAdvisor.com offers infectious disease specialists and other healthcare professionals a comprehensive knowledge base of practical information and resources to assist in making the right decisions for their patients. Key Features Include:
- Concise drug monographs
- Daily news
- Full-length feature articles
- Unique infectious disease case studies
- Conference coverage
- Relevant clinical charts and calculators
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities
- and more...
Our mission is to empower infectious disease healthcare professionals with practice-focused and comprehensive clinical and drug information that is reflective of current and emerging principles of care to help clinicians optimize patient outcomes.
Haymarket Media offers a wide range of authoritative publications and services for the professional medical community including Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), and its Specialty editions, Oncology Nurse Advisor, for nurse practitioners and physician assistants, Cancer Therapy Advisor, Clinical Advisor, Renal and Urology News, Endocrinology Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Psychiatry Advisor, Medical Bag, Rheumatology Advisor, The Cardiology Advisor, and Clinical Pain Advisor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Importance of PrEP for People Involved in Criminal Justice Systems
- Increasing Incidence of Syphilis in People With HIV
- FDA: Possible Risk of Neural Tube Birth Defects With Certain Antiretroviral Agents
- Fungal Infections of the CNS: Diagnostic and Treatment Approaches
- Study Supports Development of a Vaccine for Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
- Early Flow Cytometry Predictive of Clinical Deterioration in Sepsis
- Could a New Universal Tuberculosis Regimen Help End the TB Pandemic?
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection Linked to Gut Dysbiosis
- Two Hepatitis C Virus Infection Treatments to Be Discontinued
- Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy May Increase Risk for Childhood Asthma