Most Recent Articles by Batya Swift Yasgur, MA, LSW
Infant vaccination effectiveness against HiB and tetanus toxin does not appear to be affected by exposure to biologic therapy taken by mothers with IBD.
Minimally effective treatment of hepatitis C virus can prevent th edevelopment of chronic kidney disease.
Interleukin-2 (IL-2) to antiretroviral therapy (ART) does not confer any significant benefit in mortality in patients with HIV.
Pharmacokinetic assessment is a major component in choosing route of admission with antiretroviral agents for HIV infection.
Using antimicrobial dressing instead of a non-antimicrobial dressing may increase healing of diabetic foot ulcers.
More Articles by Batya Swift Yasgur, MA, LSW
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Pediatric Outpatient Antimicrobial Stewardship: Minimizing Antibiotic Duration
- Are Antibiotic Stewardship Programs the Antidote to Antibiotic Overuse?
- Better Detection and Treatment Needed for H pylori Infections in Children
- FDA Approves New Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults
- Strategies for Preventing Antibiotic Resistance in Acne