Most Recent Articles by Bradley van Paridon
Suppressing cytomegalovirus may improve the immune response to a T cell-dependent pneumococcal vaccination in patients experiencing ANCA-associated vasculitis.
Pediatric histoplasmosis most frequently manifests as pulmonary disease, and the highest diagnostic yields were achieved when multiple diagnostic modalities were used.
Serum antibodies against the pre-fusion respiratory syncytial virus fusion protein (pre-F) may be a correlate of protection against RSV acute respiratory infection.
Ibalizumab showed significant antiviral activity in patients with multidrug-resistant HIV-1 infection, advanced disease, and few other treatment options
Age-specific mortality from subacute sclerosing panencephalitis, the neurodegenerative disease caused by the measles virus, is reflective of changes in measles age distributions, and the condition could disappear in the United States if measles vaccination rates remain high.
More Articles by Bradley van Paridon
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Practical Tips to Improve HIV/AIDS Medication Adherence
- Threat of Zika Virus Still Significant in California
- Protective Role of Pre-F Antibodies Against RSV Acute Respiratory Infection
- HCV Neuropsychiatric Symptoms Likely Linked to Virus' Effects on Brain Function
- Prenatal Tdap Vaccination Not Associated With an Increased Risk of Autism
- Evaluation of Appropriateness of Ceftriaxone Use in the Emergency Department
- Risk Factors for Prosthetic Joint Infection Increase Likelihood for Surgical Revision
- CDC: Increase in Rate of STDs for Fourth Consecutive Year in the United States
- Effect of Respiratory Tract Microbiome on Susceptibility to Viral Infections
- Gram-Negative Bacteria Antibiotic Susceptibility for Pneumonia in the ICU
- Food Insecurity Associated With Substance Use in Women Infected With HIV
- Penicillin Allergies: Commonly Reported but Rarely Accurate
- Neisseria Meningitidis Serogroup W Infections Increasing in Georgia
- Cardiac Changes Linked With Specific ARVs in Perinatally Acquired HIV
- Physical Activity Associated With Cognitive Benefits in Women Living With HIV