Most Recent Articles by Brian Ellis
An imbalance in gut microbiota may be associated with the progression of Parkinson's disease.
An interview with medical malpractice expert, Michelle Mello, JD, PhD.
Technological advances have changed the way researchers obtain informed consent from participants.
An expert Q&A with Susannah L. Rose, PhD, on the prevalence of industry funding of advocacy groups and what clinicians should consider when interpreting research outcomes.
Katherine A. Roberts, MD, discusses her experience with opting out of Medicare and offers advice to physicians considering doing the same.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Infections Complicate Biologic Use in Autoimmune Inflammatory Disorders
- Some Antibiotics May Reduce Biofilm in Urinary Tract Infections
- Tuberculosis Vaccine May Reverse Type 1 Diabetes
- Sepsis-Related Mortality Decreased With Rapid Implementation of Protocol
- No Benefits Seen for Adjunctive Clindamycin in Cellulitis
- Increased Incidence of Chlamydia Due to Changes in Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Serratia marcescens Outbreak After Drug Tampering in US Hospital
- Meningococcal Disease Risk Linked to Eculizumab Despite Vaccination
- Medicaid Enrollees Largely Satisfied With Their Health Care
- Ebola Vaccine Long-Term Safety and Antibody Response