Most Recent Articles by Brian Ellis
An imbalance in gut microbiota may be associated with the progression of Parkinson's disease.
An interview with medical malpractice expert, Michelle Mello, JD, PhD.
Technological advances have changed the way researchers obtain informed consent from participants.
An expert Q&A with Susannah L. Rose, PhD, on the prevalence of industry funding of advocacy groups and what clinicians should consider when interpreting research outcomes.
Katherine A. Roberts, MD, discusses her experience with opting out of Medicare and offers advice to physicians considering doing the same.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Practical Tips to Improve HIV/AIDS Medication Adherence
- Threat of Zika Virus Still Significant in California
- Protective Role of Pre-F Antibodies Against RSV Acute Respiratory Infection
- HCV Neuropsychiatric Symptoms Likely Linked to Virus' Effects on Brain Function
- Prenatal Tdap Vaccination Not Associated With an Increased Risk of Autism
- Evaluation of Appropriateness of Ceftriaxone Use in the Emergency Department
- Risk Factors for Prosthetic Joint Infection Increase Likelihood for Surgical Revision
- CDC: Increase in Rate of STDs for Fourth Consecutive Year in the United States
- Effect of Respiratory Tract Microbiome on Susceptibility to Viral Infections
- Gram-Negative Bacteria Antibiotic Susceptibility for Pneumonia in the ICU
- Food Insecurity Associated With Substance Use in Women Infected With HIV
- Penicillin Allergies: Commonly Reported but Rarely Accurate
- Neisseria Meningitidis Serogroup W Infections Increasing in Georgia
- Cardiac Changes Linked With Specific ARVs in Perinatally Acquired HIV
- Physical Activity Associated With Cognitive Benefits in Women Living With HIV