Most Recent Articles by Brian Ellis
An imbalance in gut microbiota may be associated with the progression of Parkinson's disease.
An interview with medical malpractice expert, Michelle Mello, JD, PhD.
Technological advances have changed the way researchers obtain informed consent from participants.
An expert Q&A with Susannah L. Rose, PhD, on the prevalence of industry funding of advocacy groups and what clinicians should consider when interpreting research outcomes.
Katherine A. Roberts, MD, discusses her experience with opting out of Medicare and offers advice to physicians considering doing the same.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Pediatric Outpatient Antimicrobial Stewardship: Minimizing Antibiotic Duration
- Are Antibiotic Stewardship Programs the Antidote to Antibiotic Overuse?
- Better Detection and Treatment Needed for H pylori Infections in Children
- FDA Approves New Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults
- Strategies for Preventing Antibiotic Resistance in Acne