Most Recent Articles by Brian Ellis
An imbalance in gut microbiota may be associated with the progression of Parkinson's disease.
An interview with medical malpractice expert, Michelle Mello, JD, PhD.
Technological advances have changed the way researchers obtain informed consent from participants.
An expert Q&A with Susannah L. Rose, PhD, on the prevalence of industry funding of advocacy groups and what clinicians should consider when interpreting research outcomes.
Katherine A. Roberts, MD, discusses her experience with opting out of Medicare and offers advice to physicians considering doing the same.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Guideline Update: Influenza Immunization Recommendations for 2017-2018
- Update on Pediatric HCV: Screening, Treatment, and Other Considerations
- Time to Sputum Culture Conversion Similar in Isoniazid-Resistant and Susceptible TB
- HPV Vaccine Does Not Increase Risk for Adverse Maternal, Infant Outcomes
- DAAs Effective for HCV in Patients With Thalassemia
- Mycoplasma genitalium: Challenges in Diagnosis and Treatment
- FDA: Vabomere Approved for Complicated UTI Following Priority Review
- Update on Safe, Effective Treatments for Latent Tuberculosis Infection
- New CDC Guidelines for SSI Prevention Leave Unanswered Questions
- Influenza Vaccination During Pregnancy Reduces Infant Risk for Acute Lower Respiratory Infection