Most Recent Articles by Charlotte Galper
Inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics is a contributing factor in antibiotic resistance.
The effects of a statewide immunization effort on the transmission of hepatitis A was examined.
Researchers compared HbA1c changes and use of antidiabetic medication in HCV with diabetes.
People with prosthetic heart valves may be more susceptible to oral streptococcal infective endocarditis following invasive dental procedures.
Researchers aimed to reduce incidence of hypertriglyceridemia in people with HIV undergoing cART.
More Articles by Charlotte Galper
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Clinicians Warn That Zika Virus May Still Be an Area of Concern for Travelers
- Ceftazidime/Avibactam an Effective Option in Serious Gram-Negative Infections
- Effect of Dengue Serostatus on Dengue Vaccine Safety and Efficacy
- Inappropriate Prescribing of Antibiotics High in Urgent Care Centers
- Fixed-Dose Bictegravir Regimen: A Safe Alternative in Adults With HIV-1
- Universal Purchase Programs in the United States May Not Effectively Increase Vaccination Rates
- Tick-Caused Meat Allergy on the Rise in the United States
- Prognostic Biomarkers to Guide Antibiotic Therapy in Critically Ill Patients
- Sofosbuvir/Velpatavir Effective for HCV-Infected Liver Transplant Recipients
- Should Metronidazole Be Recommended for Mild Clostridium difficile Infections?
- Pegylated Interferon, Ribavirin May Improve LV Diastolic Dysfunction in Chronic Hepatitis C
- Automated HIV/Hepatitis C Screening Protocol Demonstrates High Efficacy
- Factors Increasing Risk for Hemorrhagic Stroke After Infective Endocarditis
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Hy-Vee Spring Pasta Salad
- Harms Reporting Limited in Trials of Prebiotics, Probiotics, Synbiotics