Most Recent Articles by Christina T. Loguidice
Three HIV experts provide their insights into aging-related challenges and complications faced by people living with HIV.
Expert insight from Leslie B. Lilly, MD, FRCPC, medical director of GI Transplantation from the Toronto General Hospital in Canada, about direct-acting antivirals in the management of hepatitis C virus in the liver transplantation setting.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Pediatric Outpatient Antimicrobial Stewardship: Minimizing Antibiotic Duration
- Are Antibiotic Stewardship Programs the Antidote to Antibiotic Overuse?
- Better Detection and Treatment Needed for H pylori Infections in Children
- FDA Approves New Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults
- Strategies for Preventing Antibiotic Resistance in Acne