Infectious Disease CME/CE Courses
Your search for high-quality, complimentary CME/CE stops right here. The courses below are powered by myCME, the education engine in Haymarket Medical Network's (HMN) expanding portfolio of clinical websites. Now you can easily find practice-relevant courses, earn CME/CE credit, and access your CME History without leaving Infectious Disease Advisor. Plus, your CME History will be available to you across HMN on any site you choose. Simply click any link below to get started earning credit.
Review a major breakthrough in Hepatitis B research which focuses on a potential way to destroy the virus.
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- The Misuse of Antibiotics in Acute Pancreatitis Appears Widespread
- ART Reduces Neurocognitive Impairment in Patients Living With HIV
- Polio-Like Condition in Children on Rise in the United States
- Pneumococcal H Influenzae Protein D Conjugate Vaccine Effective in Children
- Mental Health Problems in Adolescents With HIV: Overview & Expert Interview
- Social Support Important in Short-Term Care for Older Adults With HIV
- High-Dose Influenza Vaccination May Benefit Transplant Recipients
- Low-Dose Methotrexate: No Effect on Endothelial Function in Patients Treated for HIV
- Updated HCV Treatment Guidelines for 2018 Published by AASLD-IDSA
- Vitamin C Treatment May Be Beneficial for Sepsis, But Duration and Dose Unclear