Infectious Disease CME/CE Courses
Your search for high-quality, complimentary CME/CE stops right here. The courses below are powered by myCME, the education engine in Haymarket Medical Network's (HMN) expanding portfolio of clinical websites. Now you can easily find practice-relevant courses, earn CME/CE credit, and access your CME History without leaving Infectious Disease Advisor. Plus, your CME History will be available to you across HMN on any site you choose. Simply click any link below to get started earning credit.
Review a major breakthrough in Hepatitis B research which focuses on a potential way to destroy the virus.
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Have Long Resided on Ready-to-Eat Foods
- Infections Complicate Biologic Use in Autoimmune Inflammatory Disorders
- Tuberculosis Vaccine May Reverse Type 1 Diabetes
- No Benefits Seen for Adjunctive Clindamycin in Cellulitis
- Telbivudine During Early Pregnancy Prevents HBV Transmission
- Maternal Antibodies Hinder Antigenic Responses to Vaccines in Infants
- Sepsis-Related Mortality Decreased With Rapid Implementation of Protocol
- New Assay Targets Susceptibility to Ciprofloxacin in Gonorrhea
- Gut Microbiota Associated With Parkinson's Disease Progression
- Decrease Rate of S aureus Resistance Seen With Certain Antibiotics