Most Recent Articles by Colby Stong
Men who have sepsis or pneumonia have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease.
A survey presented at the American Academy of Physician Assistants says a healthcare providers vaccination recommendation for elderly patients is greater than media influence.
Clinical pharmacists can encourage preventive measures on reducing HCV transmission, increase education adherence, assist in initiating HCV treatment, assist in monitoring clinical and adverse effects, and facilitate medication acquisition.
Symptoms of Seoul virus infection include fever, headache, and back pain.
Tomah VA Medical Center in Wisconsin advises veterans to get screened for hepatitis and HIV after receiving improper dental care.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- ACOG: Updated Recommendations for Influenza Vaccination During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy May Be Independently Associated With Prolonged Detection of Zika Virus RNA
- Curbing Overuse of Blood Cultures in the Emergency Department
- Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir Highly Efficacious for HCV/HIV Coinfection
- Fluoroquinolone Use May Increase Risk for Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection
- Fingerstick Point-of-Care Test Allows for Single-Visit HCV Diagnoses
- Clostridium difficile Infection in the Intensive Care Setting
- Combating Medically Important Antibiotic Use in Food-Producing Animals
- Religious Exemptions vs Mandatory Vaccinations: An Expert Perspective
- 2018 Vaccination Schedule: Adults
- Possible Inhibitory Effect of HCV-Induced Steatogenesis by HBV
- Delayed Management of Severe Sepsis, Septic Shock Increases Mortality
- MenB Vaccine Gets Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Children Ages 1-9 Years
- CDC: Recommendations on the Use of Heplisav-B Published
- Non-Targeted HIV Testing in ED Acceptable to Patients