Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of infectious disease drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Infections Complicate Biologic Use in Autoimmune Inflammatory Disorders
- Some Antibiotics May Reduce Biofilm in Urinary Tract Infections
- Tuberculosis Vaccine May Reverse Type 1 Diabetes
- Sepsis-Related Mortality Decreased With Rapid Implementation of Protocol
- No Benefits Seen for Adjunctive Clindamycin in Cellulitis
- Increased Incidence of Chlamydia Due to Changes in Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Serratia marcescens Outbreak After Drug Tampering in US Hospital
- Meningococcal Disease Risk Linked to Eculizumab Despite Vaccination
- Medicaid Enrollees Largely Satisfied With Their Health Care
- Ebola Vaccine Long-Term Safety and Antibody Response