Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of infectious disease drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Guideline Update: Influenza Immunization Recommendations for 2017-2018
- Update on Pediatric HCV: Screening, Treatment, and Other Considerations
- Time to Sputum Culture Conversion Similar in Isoniazid-Resistant and Susceptible TB
- HPV Vaccine Does Not Increase Risk for Adverse Maternal, Infant Outcomes
- DAAs Effective for HCV in Patients With Thalassemia
- Mycoplasma genitalium: Challenges in Diagnosis and Treatment
- FDA: Vabomere Approved for Complicated UTI Following Priority Review
- Update on Safe, Effective Treatments for Latent Tuberculosis Infection
- New CDC Guidelines for SSI Prevention Leave Unanswered Questions
- Influenza Vaccination During Pregnancy Reduces Infant Risk for Acute Lower Respiratory Infection