The agency took this action after Triangle Pharmanaturals LLC failed to cooperate with the FDA's request to conduct a voluntary recall.
Helicobacter pylori treatment is associated with a reduced rate of metachronous gastric cancer.
Vancomycin is the first liquid oral treatment for C diff-associated diarrhea.
Study aimed to clarify the prevalence of gallbladder diseases, and factors related to gallbladder diseases, and relationships between H pylori infection, gallstones, cholecystitis, and cholecystic polypus.
Study found that many hospitalized infants did not receive rotavirus vaccination before discharge and were no longer age-eligible for vaccination after discharge from the hospital.
Raw flour has been linked to E coli infections in 24 states.
Refractory Helicobacter pylori infection can be successfully treated with goshuyuto and rabeprazole.
Bezlotoxumab, given with antibacterials for Clostridium difficile, could be effective as a preventive treatment for C difficile infection.
Implementation of rotavirus vaccination correlated with a reduction in acute gastroenteritis related hospitalization rates among children.
Liver cancer has become the fastest growing cause of cancer deaths in the Unites States.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Importance of PrEP for People Involved in Criminal Justice Systems
- Increasing Incidence of Syphilis in People With HIV
- FDA: Possible Risk of Neural Tube Birth Defects With Certain Antiretroviral Agents
- Fungal Infections of the CNS: Diagnostic and Treatment Approaches
- Study Supports Development of a Vaccine for Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
- Early Flow Cytometry Predictive of Clinical Deterioration in Sepsis
- Could a New Universal Tuberculosis Regimen Help End the TB Pandemic?
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection Linked to Gut Dysbiosis
- Two Hepatitis C Virus Infection Treatments to Be Discontinued
- Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy May Increase Risk for Childhood Asthma