Looking for the Infectious Disease Advisor App?
The point of care information you rely on from Infectious Disease Advisor is always accessible via our mobile-friendly website. That's right, you can access the latest news, clinical charts, and drug monographs all from your preferred mobile device or tablet.
If you'd rather use an app, we encourage you to download MPR. This all-in-one resource offers users daily news across all specialties, along with drug monographs, medical calculators, and clinical charts.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Oral Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- CDC Probe Continues as Cases of Acute Flaccid Myelitis Rise
- Many Linens Delivered To US Hospitals Contaminated With Mucorales Mold
- Treating Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infections: Highlights From IDWeek 2018
- Local Gentamicin Application Ineffective in Treatment of Periprosthetic Joint Infection
- 11th Child Dies in Adenovirus Outbreak at N.J. Care Facility
- CDC: Increase Seen in Salmonella Illnesses From Ground Beef
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Risk Following Antiviral Therapy for HCV Examined
- Does Obesity Impact Virological Response in HCV Patients on DAA Therapy?
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy Uptake Examined Among HCV Patients