Most Recent Articles by Jason Harris
The PROMISE trial showed superior efficacy of triple-drug ART in preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
Researchers evaluated the prevalence of late recurrent viremia following sofosbuvir-based treatment.
Diagnostic sensitivity and specificity were 100% for the quantitative real-time reverse-transcriptase assay.
Researchers did not observe a significant improvement with hydrocortisone over placebo for time until septic shock or mortality.
Tryptophan starvation did not completely block chlamydial development in high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV) negative C33A cell lines.
More Articles by Jason Harris
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Pediatric Outpatient Antimicrobial Stewardship: Minimizing Antibiotic Duration
- Are Antibiotic Stewardship Programs the Antidote to Antibiotic Overuse?
- Better Detection and Treatment Needed for H pylori Infections in Children
- FDA Approves New Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults
- Strategies for Preventing Antibiotic Resistance in Acne