Increased Urinary Glucose
Impaired tubular reabsorption of glucose
Pregnancy with latent diabetes mellitus
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum or plasma BUN and/or creatinine is useful to initially evaluate renal function.
Evaluate for diabetes mellitus if not already done.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Major Advances on Horizon for Tick-Borne Disease Testing
- Harnessing Mucus to Fight Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- T2Candida May Shorten Time to Candida Detection, Species Identification
- Fractional Yellow Fever Vaccine Dose Stimulated Effective Immune Response
- CDC Reports Number of Noncongenital Zika Virus Cases in the United States
- Correlates of Missed Clinic Appointments Among Young Patients With HIV
- Efficacy of Daclatasvir-Based Quadruple Therapy for Hepatitis C Genotype 4
- Adjunctive Antibiotic Therapy Yields Modest Benefit in Uncomplicated Skin Abscesses
- Myopericarditis Risk in Adults Following Live Viral Vaccination Rare
- Trichomonas vaginalis Infection Rates Disproportionately High in African Americans