Most Recent Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
Liver damage in patients with HIV and abdominal fat is linked to insulin resistance.
Nearly 1500 youth infected perinatally with HIV were included in a cohort study to examine rates of clinical events.
Prevalence of HPV infection increases in women with systemic lupus erythematosus, according to a 3-year follow-up study.
Vitamin D supplementation may be warranted for deficient patients with HIV who are initiating statin therapy.
This week, mandatory influenza vaccinations for healthcare workers come under fire. That and more in this week's Handoff.
More Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Have Long Resided on Ready-to-Eat Foods
- No Benefits Seen for Adjunctive Clindamycin in Cellulitis
- Tuberculosis Vaccine May Reverse Type 1 Diabetes
- Antimicrobial Dressing For Diabetic Foot Ulcers Improve Healing
- Antibiotic Use Ineffective in Non-Severe Meningococcal Disease
- Maternal Antibodies Hinder Antigenic Responses to Vaccines in Infants
- Sepsis-Related Mortality Decreased With Rapid Implementation of Protocol
- New Assay Targets Susceptibility to Ciprofloxacin in Gonorrhea
- Gut Microbiota Associated With Parkinson's Disease Progression
- Decrease Rate of S aureus Resistance Seen With Certain Antibiotics