Most Recent Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
Only a small percentage of people with HIV/HCV co-infection receive treatment for hepatitis C.
In 2004, syphilis screening guidelines were changed to recommend rapid plasma regain testing every 3 to 6 months.
Dalbavancin has shown potent activity against gram-positive pathogens responsible for ABSSSI, including MRSA.
Total knee arthroplasty is more commonly linked to surgical site infection compared to total hip arthroplasty.
Ibalizumab may be a valuable option in patients with multidrug-resistant HIV.
More Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Pediatric Outpatient Antimicrobial Stewardship: Minimizing Antibiotic Duration
- Are Antibiotic Stewardship Programs the Antidote to Antibiotic Overuse?
- Better Detection and Treatment Needed for H pylori Infections in Children
- FDA Approves New Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults
- Strategies for Preventing Antibiotic Resistance in Acne