Most Recent Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Researchers examined the association of timing, frequency, and class of antibiotic use during pregnancy on the development of childhood asthma.
Researchers sought to develop and validate a "San Diego Symptom Score" to test for HIV infection in individuals presenting for voluntary community-based HIV testing.
Antiviral treatments with a high genetic barrier to resistance reduced the risk for hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence in patients with hepatitis B virus compared with other antivirals.
SVR in individuals with chronic hepatitis C virus is associated with protection from liver fibrosis progression.
An analysis sought to explore the effect of coinfections on the risk for maternal mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
More Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Practical Tips to Improve HIV/AIDS Medication Adherence
- Threat of Zika Virus Still Significant in California
- Protective Role of Pre-F Antibodies Against RSV Acute Respiratory Infection
- HCV Neuropsychiatric Symptoms Likely Linked to Virus' Effects on Brain Function
- Prenatal Tdap Vaccination Not Associated With an Increased Risk of Autism
- Evaluation of Appropriateness of Ceftriaxone Use in the Emergency Department
- Risk Factors for Prosthetic Joint Infection Increase Likelihood for Surgical Revision
- CDC: Increase in Rate of STDs for Fourth Consecutive Year in the United States
- Effect of Respiratory Tract Microbiome on Susceptibility to Viral Infections
- Gram-Negative Bacteria Antibiotic Susceptibility for Pneumonia in the ICU
- Food Insecurity Associated With Substance Use in Women Infected With HIV
- Penicillin Allergies: Commonly Reported but Rarely Accurate
- Neisseria Meningitidis Serogroup W Infections Increasing in Georgia
- Cardiac Changes Linked With Specific ARVs in Perinatally Acquired HIV
- Physical Activity Associated With Cognitive Benefits in Women Living With HIV