Schaffner will continue to serve as professor of preventive medicine and infectious diseases at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Restricting Fluoroquinolone Use Helped With CDI Decline in England
- Severe CDI Treatment With Vancomycin Has Lower 30-Day Mortality Risk
- Fecal Microbiota Transplant Effective for C Difficile in Pregnancy
- FDA Issues Guidance on Medical Product Marketing Language
- The Handoff: Your Week in Infectious Disease News - 2/17/17