David C. Helfgott, MD, is assistant attending physician at The New York-Presbyterian Hospital and assistant clinical professor of medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City.
Stanford T. Shulman, MD, is a Virginia H. Rogers Professor of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and is associated with Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
Michael Tapper, MD, is director of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.
275 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Group Art Director, Haymarket Medical
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria Have Long Resided on Ready-to-Eat Foods
- Infections Complicate Biologic Use in Autoimmune Inflammatory Disorders
- Tuberculosis Vaccine May Reverse Type 1 Diabetes
- No Benefits Seen for Adjunctive Clindamycin in Cellulitis
- Telbivudine During Early Pregnancy Prevents HBV Transmission
- Maternal Antibodies Hinder Antigenic Responses to Vaccines in Infants
- Sepsis-Related Mortality Decreased With Rapid Implementation of Protocol
- New Assay Targets Susceptibility to Ciprofloxacin in Gonorrhea
- Gut Microbiota Associated With Parkinson's Disease Progression
- Decrease Rate of S aureus Resistance Seen With Certain Antibiotics