David C. Helfgott, MD, is assistant attending physician at The New York-Presbyterian Hospital and assistant clinical professor of medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City.
Stanford T. Shulman, MD, is a Virginia H. Rogers Professor of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and is associated with Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
Michael Tapper, MD, is director of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.
275 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Group Art Director, Haymarket Medical
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Importance of PrEP for People Involved in Criminal Justice Systems
- Increasing Incidence of Syphilis in People With HIV
- FDA: Possible Risk of Neural Tube Birth Defects With Certain Antiretroviral Agents
- Fungal Infections of the CNS: Diagnostic and Treatment Approaches
- Study Supports Development of a Vaccine for Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
- Early Flow Cytometry Predictive of Clinical Deterioration in Sepsis
- Could a New Universal Tuberculosis Regimen Help End the TB Pandemic?
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection Linked to Gut Dysbiosis
- Two Hepatitis C Virus Infection Treatments to Be Discontinued
- Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy May Increase Risk for Childhood Asthma