David C. Helfgott, MD, is assistant attending physician at The New York-Presbyterian Hospital and assistant clinical professor of medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City.
Stanford T. Shulman, MD, is a Virginia H. Rogers Professor of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and is associated with Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
Michael Tapper, MD, is director of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.
275 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Group Art Director, Haymarket Medical
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Are Antibiotic Stewardship Programs the Antidote to Antibiotic Overuse?
- Better Detection and Treatment Needed for H pylori Infections in Children
- FDA Approves New Hepatitis B Vaccine for Adults
- Strategies for Preventing Antibiotic Resistance in Acne
- Oral HPV Prevalence Higher in Men With Concurrent Genital HPV
- Study Finds Burnout Occurs in Over Half of US Surgeons
- HPV Vaccine Linked to Lower Respiratory Papillomatosis Rates
- Novel Antifungal Agent for Treatment of Aspergillus flavus Infections
- Inappropriate Antibiotic Use for Acute Bronchitis Highest in Younger Adults
- ACP, CDC Provides Best Practice Advice on Hepatitis B Management