Most Recent Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
Following diagnosis, 66.2% of women with the disease survive 5 or more years.1 HPV causes the majority of cervical cancer cases.
There is a lack of consensus among experts and professional organizations whether HCV screening in pregnant women should be risk based or universal.
Adolescents infected with HIV have a greater risk for psychiatric hospitalizations compared with those not infected with HIV.
Children infected with hepatitis C face environmental, provider, and system-based challenges, such as underreporting.
There is an opportunity to improve HCV treatment rates for people who inject drugs by integrating DAA therapy into current models of community-based addiction.
More Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- CDC Probe Continues as Cases of Acute Flaccid Myelitis Rise
- Many Linens Delivered To US Hospitals Contaminated With Mucorales Mold
- Oral Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Treating Pseudomonas aeruginosa Infections: Highlights From IDWeek 2018
- Local Gentamicin Application Ineffective in Treatment of Periprosthetic Joint Infection
- 11th Child Dies in Adenovirus Outbreak at N.J. Care Facility
- CDC: Increase Seen in Salmonella Illnesses From Ground Beef
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma Risk Following Antiviral Therapy for HCV Examined
- Does Obesity Impact Virological Response in HCV Patients on DAA Therapy?
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy Uptake Examined Among HCV Patients