AMEAL BP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
AmealPeptide (valyl-prolyl-proline, isoleucyl-prolyl-proline) 5mg per serving; caps or chewable tabs (citrus flavor); contains sodium 15mg/2 caps, 10mg/3 tabs; chew tabs contain phenylalanine.
Calpis USA, Inc.
Indications for AMEAL BP:
Dietary supplement to help maintain blood pressure in patients already within normal range.
2 capsules or 3 chew tabs daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Interferon Alfa May Decrease the Incidence of Chronic HCV Infection
- Predicative Factors for Relapse in Adult Bacterial Osteomyelitis
- Supply Updates Announced for Recombivax HBV Vaccines
- Point-of-Care Testing Methods Compared for Influenza Detection
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant