Generic Name and Formulations:
Isopropyl alcohol 95%, anhydrous glycerin 5%; otic soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for AURO-DRI:
Water in ear.
4–5 drops in ear.
Perforated eardrum. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Reevaluate if redness, pain, swelling, irritation persists. Avoid eyes.
Soln—30mL (dropper bottle)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Interferon Alfa May Decrease the Incidence of Chronic HCV Infection
- Predicative Factors for Relapse in Adult Bacterial Osteomyelitis
- Supply Updates Announced for Recombivax HBV Vaccines
- Point-of-Care Testing Methods Compared for Influenza Detection
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant