AZO YEAST OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum) 6x, Mistletoe Leaf (Viscum album) 6x in a natural base containing Lactobacillus Sporogenes, cellulose, lactose, maltodextrin; per tab.
Indications for AZO YEAST:
To relieve or prevent recurrence of symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infection.
1 tab 3 times daily. Use in conjunction with antifungal vaginal creams, ointments, or suppositories. Prophylaxis: 1 tab daily.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant
- Shorter Antibiotic Course Noninferior for Gram-Negative Bacteremia
- Dolutegravir Plus Lamivudine Promising for HIV Maintenance Therapy
- Trial Results Affected by Heterogeneous CAP Inclusion Criteria
- Screening Blood Donations Mitigates Transfusion-Transmitted Babesiosis Risk