Most Recent Articles by Brian Ellis
An imbalance in gut microbiota may be associated with the progression of Parkinson's disease.
An interview with medical malpractice expert, Michelle Mello, JD, PhD.
Technological advances have changed the way researchers obtain informed consent from participants.
An expert Q&A with Susannah L. Rose, PhD, on the prevalence of industry funding of advocacy groups and what clinicians should consider when interpreting research outcomes.
Katherine A. Roberts, MD, discusses her experience with opting out of Medicare and offers advice to physicians considering doing the same.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Topical Antibacterial Agent Effective for Treatment of Impetigo
- Novel H pylori Eradication Therapy Effective in Phase 3 Trial
- Polymyxin B Hemoperfusion Does Not Change Mortality Rate in Septic Shock
- Addiction Medicine Consultation Improves Antibiotic Compliance in Patients with Opioid Use Disorders
- Guideline Adoption for Childhood Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- High Sensitivity, Specificity for Chlamydia Point-of-Care Test
- Infections Linked to Increased Later Risk for Mental Disorders
- Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir Effective in Hepatitis C Genotypes 5 and 6
- Invasive Pneumococcal Disease Risk Higher in Premature Infants
- Management Mycobacterium chimaera Outbreak From Heater-Cooler Units