Most Recent Articles by Bryant Furlow
Inappropriate prescribing of outpatient antibiotics for the treatment of uncomplicated urinary tract infections are higher than previously estimated.
Among HIV-infected, virologically suppressed black adults, FTC/TAF showed improvements in renal and bone safety compared to FTC/TDF.
Three months of rifapentine + isoniazid using directly observed therapy resulted in a higher completion rate and no loss of follow-up for latent tuberculosis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Novel H pylori Eradication Therapy Effective in Phase 3 Trial
- Polymyxin B Hemoperfusion Does Not Change Mortality Rate in Septic Shock
- New Four Drug Regimen Effective in Patients With HCV Who Inject Drugs
- Pediatric ART Leads to Increasing Mitochondrial DNA Mutations
- Prior Influenza Vaccination Not Associated With Future Vaccine Efficacy in Children