Infectious Disease CME/CE Courses
Your search for high-quality, complimentary CME/CE stops right here. The courses below are powered by myCME, the education engine in Haymarket Medical Network's (HMN) expanding portfolio of clinical websites. Now you can easily find practice-relevant courses, earn CME/CE credit, and access your CME History without leaving Infectious Disease Advisor. Plus, your CME History will be available to you across HMN on any site you choose. Simply click any link below to get started earning credit.
Review a major breakthrough in Hepatitis B research which focuses on a potential way to destroy the virus.
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Generic HIV Medicines: Boon or Bust?
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Reduces Dysglycemia-Related Mortality in Sepsis
- It Costs $2.2 Billion a Year to Treat Antibiotic Resistance
- Pregnancy May Be Independently Associated With Prolonged Detection of Zika Virus RNA
- Tricyclic Antidepressants May Reduce Cirrhosis Risk in Hepatitis C
- Clostridium difficile Infection in the Intensive Care Setting
- Combating Medically Important Antibiotic Use in Food-Producing Animals
- Religious Exemptions vs Mandatory Vaccinations: An Expert Perspective
- 2018 Vaccination Schedule: Adults
- Fingerstick Point-of-Care Test Allows for Single-Visit HCV Diagnoses
- Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir Highly Efficacious for HCV/HIV Coinfection
- Fluoroquinolone Use May Increase Risk for Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection
- Reduced Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in DAA-Treated HCV Infection
- Paracetamol Overuse During Cold and Flu Season
- C difficile Risk Higher With Stoma Reversal vs Colectomy