Most Recent Articles by Crystal Wong, MD
Experts discuss the management of drug-drug interactions in patients receiving treatment for HIV and HCV coinfection.
Researchers compared the safety and efficacy of sofosbuvir plus ledipasvir vs pegylated interferon and ribavirin for 12 weeks in patients with thalassemia major and hepatitis C virus genotype 1 or 4.
A new organ dysfunction scoring system that predicts in-hospital mortality was validated in critically ill children admitted to the pediatric intensive care unit.
Azithromycin is more likely to reduce exacerbations of COPD among patients with antibodies against Helicobacter pylori.
The World Health Organization published a position paper with updated recommendations on the use of the hepatitis B vaccine regarding target groups, immunization schedules, and storage and distribution.
More Articles by Crystal Wong, MD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Isavuconazole Not Noninferior to Caspofungin for Invasive Candida Infections
- Three New Ebola Vaccines Demonstrate Persistent Immune Response
- Dundee Severity Classification Improves Management of Patients With Cellulitis
- Pregnant Women Commonly Refuse Vaccines
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Death From Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Prenatal Malaria Exposure Modulates Innate Immune Responses at Birth
- Best Approach to Reduce Surgical Site Infections Before Colorectal Surgery
- A Single Triple-Drug Treatment for Lymphatic Filariasis
- Cyclosporiasis Cases Markedly Higher in 2018 Than Previous 2 Years
- Mail-Based HPV Testing May Increase Access