Most Recent Articles by David C. Helfgott, MD
In this review, David C. Helfgott, MD, editorial advisory board member for Infectious Disease Advisor, focuses on infectious complications from the use of monoclonal antibodies for malignancy.
The risk for infection and malignancy associated with biologic use complicates the management of patients with a deficient immune system. Equip yourself with the information needed to effectively manage these complex patients.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Novel H pylori Eradication Therapy Effective in Phase 3 Trial
- Polymyxin B Hemoperfusion Does Not Change Mortality Rate in Septic Shock
- New Four Drug Regimen Effective in Patients With HCV Who Inject Drugs
- Pediatric ART Leads to Increasing Mitochondrial DNA Mutations
- Prior Influenza Vaccination Not Associated With Future Vaccine Efficacy in Children