Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 5%, 10%; water-base gel.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Human Leukocyte Antigen System Likely Plays a Role in Course of HBV Infections
- Anti-HCV Therapy Made Available in Childhood Prevents Long-Term Liver Disease
- Child Pneumonia Rate Dropped Globally From 2000 to 2015
Indications for DESQUAM-X:
Mild to moderate acne.
Massage into cleansed area 1–2 times daily.
Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
PABA sunscreens may transiently discolor skin.
Excessive drying, allergic dermatitis, may bleach fabrics or hair.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Interferon Alfa May Decrease the Incidence of Chronic HCV Infection
- Predicative Factors for Relapse in Adult Bacterial Osteomyelitis
- Supply Updates Announced for Recombivax HBV Vaccines
- Point-of-Care Testing Methods Compared for Influenza Detection
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant