DIFFERIN GEL 0.1% OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.1%; alcohol-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DIFFERIN GEL 0.1%:
Apply thin film to affected areas once daily after washing; max once daily. Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs or no improvement after 3 months. Do not use on cuts, abrasions, eczematous, or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, mouth, sun, UV light. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Avoid waxing treated areas.
Irritation (eg, redness, itching, dryness, burning), allergic reaction (eg, rash, hives, swelling of lips/eyelids, shortness of breath).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant
- Shorter Antibiotic Course Noninferior for Gram-Negative Bacteremia
- Dolutegravir Plus Lamivudine Promising for HIV Maintenance Therapy
- Trial Results Affected by Heterogeneous CAP Inclusion Criteria
- Screening Blood Donations Mitigates Transfusion-Transmitted Babesiosis Risk