Most Recent Articles by Douglas Strassler
In order to assess and manage milder forms of HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders, effective cognitive screening instruments are needed.
Temporarily stopping methotrexate in patients with rheumatoid arthritis improves the efficacy of seasonal influenza vaccine.
A novel intervention reduced HIV risk behavior and improved education among Hispanic/Latino men who have sex with men.
Psycho-education and skills building may mitigate the psychopathology that contributes to HIV/STI risk in black adolescents.
Strong associations seen between psychiatric symptoms and suicidal ideation in people living with HIV/AIDS.
More Articles by Douglas Strassler
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Dundee Severity Classification Improves Management of Patients With Cellulitis
- Three New Ebola Vaccines Demonstrate Persistent Immune Response
- Isavuconazole Not Noninferior to Caspofungin for Invasive Candida Infections
- Pregnant Women Commonly Refuse Vaccines
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Death From Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Prenatal Malaria Exposure Modulates Innate Immune Responses at Birth
- Best Approach to Reduce Surgical Site Infections Before Colorectal Surgery
- A Single Triple-Drug Treatment for Lymphatic Filariasis
- Cyclosporiasis Cases Markedly Higher in 2018 Than Previous 2 Years
- Mail-Based HPV Testing May Increase Access