Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium tallowate, etc; Original or unscented; neutral pH cleansing, bar.
Indications for DOVE:
Cleansing all skin types.
Adults and Children:
Use as skin cleanser as needed.
Skin cleanser + moisturizer.
Bar (Original), Sensitive—3.5oz, 4.75oz; Bar (Unscented)—4.75oz; Liquid (Pump)—6oz, 12oz, 18oz, 24oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Interferon Alfa May Decrease the Incidence of Chronic HCV Infection
- Predicative Factors for Relapse in Adult Bacterial Osteomyelitis
- Supply Updates Announced for Recombivax HBV Vaccines
- Point-of-Care Testing Methods Compared for Influenza Detection
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant