Search our drug information database which contains an extensive list of infectious disease drugs.
Our drug database contains over 4,000 concise product monographs (OTC & Rx) and is organized by brand name, generic name, and disease state. Each monograph includes indication, dose, contraindications, precautions, interactions, adverse reactions, manufacturer, and how supplied information. We even offer you the ability to compare drugs side-by-side, and search for information on pharmaceutical companies.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Generic HIV Medicines: Boon or Bust?
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Reduces Dysglycemia-Related Mortality in Sepsis
- It Costs $2.2 Billion a Year to Treat Antibiotic Resistance
- Tricyclic Antidepressants May Reduce Cirrhosis Risk in Hepatitis C
- Pregnancy May Be Independently Associated With Prolonged Detection of Zika Virus RNA
- Clostridium difficile Infection in the Intensive Care Setting
- Combating Medically Important Antibiotic Use in Food-Producing Animals
- Religious Exemptions vs Mandatory Vaccinations: An Expert Perspective
- 2018 Vaccination Schedule: Adults
- Fingerstick Point-of-Care Test Allows for Single-Visit HCV Diagnoses
- Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir Highly Efficacious for HCV/HIV Coinfection
- Fluoroquinolone Use May Increase Risk for Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection
- Reduced Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in DAA-Treated HCV Infection
- Paracetamol Overuse During Cold and Flu Season
- C difficile Risk Higher With Stoma Reversal vs Colectomy