ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), carrageenan (liquid forms only), acetylated monoglycerides, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine, DHA, ARA; lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN LIPIL:
Feeding of infants and children sensitive to intact milk protein, with multiple food allergies, colic or persistent diarrhea due to cow's milk allergy, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Not for routine use in very low birth weight babies.
Infant formula with iron.
Ready-to-use—32oz; Liq conc—13oz; Pwd—16oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Interferon Alfa May Decrease the Incidence of Chronic HCV Infection
- Predicative Factors for Relapse in Adult Bacterial Osteomyelitis
- Supply Updates Announced for Recombivax HBV Vaccines
- Point-of-Care Testing Methods Compared for Influenza Detection
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant