EUCERIN ORIGINAL LOTION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, mineral oil, etc.
Indications for EUCERIN ORIGINAL LOTION:
Adults and Children:
Apply liberally as needed.
Avoid eyes. Spray: avoid wounds, infections.
Orig Crm—2oz, 4oz, 16oz; Orig Lotion—1oz, 8oz, 16oz; Repair Crm—5.2oz; Calming Crm—8oz, 14oz; Spray—6.8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Interferon Alfa May Decrease the Incidence of Chronic HCV Infection
- Predicative Factors for Relapse in Adult Bacterial Osteomyelitis
- Supply Updates Announced for Recombivax HBV Vaccines
- Point-of-Care Testing Methods Compared for Influenza Detection
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant