Generic Name and Formulations:
Crotamiton 10%; crm; emollient-base lotion.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EURAX:
Thoroughly massage into entire cleansed body from chin down, reapply after 24 hours, change clothing and bed linen next day and bathe after 48 hours.
Avoid eyes, mouth, acutely inflamed, raw, or weeping skin. Discontinue if severe irritation or sensitization occur. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Irritation, sensitization (rare).
Crm—60g; Lotion—2oz, 16oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Interferon Alfa May Decrease the Incidence of Chronic HCV Infection
- Predicative Factors for Relapse in Adult Bacterial Osteomyelitis
- Supply Updates Announced for Recombivax HBV Vaccines
- Point-of-Care Testing Methods Compared for Influenza Detection
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant