FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil 100%; per 118mL dose; latex- and sodium-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET MINERAL OIL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Fecal impaction. Removal of residue after barium enema.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: ½ enema rectally daily. Results usually within 2–15min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnant. Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant
- Shorter Antibiotic Course Noninferior for Gram-Negative Bacteremia
- Dolutegravir Plus Lamivudine Promising for HIV Maintenance Therapy
- Trial Results Affected by Heterogeneous CAP Inclusion Criteria
- Screening Blood Donations Mitigates Transfusion-Transmitted Babesiosis Risk