Most Recent Articles by Florence Chaverneff
April 28, 2018 is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
Katie Burk, MPH, presented measures undertaken by the city of San Francisco to provide integrated responses to the concurrent HIV/HCV and opioid public health epidemics.
Qiagen announced on October 5, 2017, the marketing of an improved blood test for tuberculosis infection.
Common rheumatoid arthritis drugs methotrexate and biologics may increase risk for herpes zoster.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Isavuconazole Not Noninferior to Caspofungin for Invasive Candida Infections
- Three New Ebola Vaccines Demonstrate Persistent Immune Response
- Dundee Severity Classification Improves Management of Patients With Cellulitis
- Pregnant Women Commonly Refuse Vaccines
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Death From Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Prenatal Malaria Exposure Modulates Innate Immune Responses at Birth
- Best Approach to Reduce Surgical Site Infections Before Colorectal Surgery
- A Single Triple-Drug Treatment for Lymphatic Filariasis
- Cyclosporiasis Cases Markedly Higher in 2018 Than Previous 2 Years
- Mail-Based HPV Testing May Increase Access