The agency took this action after Triangle Pharmanaturals LLC failed to cooperate with the FDA's request to conduct a voluntary recall.
Helicobacter pylori treatment is associated with a reduced rate of metachronous gastric cancer.
Vancomycin is the first liquid oral treatment for C diff-associated diarrhea.
Study aimed to clarify the prevalence of gallbladder diseases, and factors related to gallbladder diseases, and relationships between H pylori infection, gallstones, cholecystitis, and cholecystic polypus.
Study found that many hospitalized infants did not receive rotavirus vaccination before discharge and were no longer age-eligible for vaccination after discharge from the hospital.
Raw flour has been linked to E coli infections in 24 states.
Refractory Helicobacter pylori infection can be successfully treated with goshuyuto and rabeprazole.
Bezlotoxumab, given with antibacterials for Clostridium difficile, could be effective as a preventive treatment for C difficile infection.
Implementation of rotavirus vaccination correlated with a reduction in acute gastroenteritis related hospitalization rates among children.
Liver cancer has become the fastest growing cause of cancer deaths in the Unites States.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Generic HIV Medicines: Boon or Bust?
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Reduces Dysglycemia-Related Mortality in Sepsis
- It Costs $2.2 Billion a Year to Treat Antibiotic Resistance
- Pregnancy May Be Independently Associated With Prolonged Detection of Zika Virus RNA
- Tricyclic Antidepressants May Reduce Cirrhosis Risk in Hepatitis C
- Clostridium difficile Infection in the Intensive Care Setting
- Combating Medically Important Antibiotic Use in Food-Producing Animals
- Religious Exemptions vs Mandatory Vaccinations: An Expert Perspective
- 2018 Vaccination Schedule: Adults
- Fingerstick Point-of-Care Test Allows for Single-Visit HCV Diagnoses
- Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir Highly Efficacious for HCV/HIV Coinfection
- Fluoroquinolone Use May Increase Risk for Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection
- Reduced Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in DAA-Treated HCV Infection
- Paracetamol Overuse During Cold and Flu Season
- C difficile Risk Higher With Stoma Reversal vs Colectomy