HIV/AIDS Clinical Charts
Criteria to assess HIV risk behavior in men who have sex with men (MSM), heterosexually active men and women, and injection drug users.
CDC interim guidance on HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis for men who have sex with men.
Criteria for recommending postexposure prophylaxis (PEP) to HIV following sexual assault
Criteria for recommending postexposure prophylaxis (PEP) to HIV following occupational exposure
SIGN UP FOR FREE E-NEWSLETTERS
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Novel H pylori Eradication Therapy Effective in Phase 3 Trial
- Polymyxin B Hemoperfusion Does Not Change Mortality Rate in Septic Shock
- New Four Drug Regimen Effective in Patients With HCV Who Inject Drugs
- Pediatric ART Leads to Increasing Mitochondrial DNA Mutations
- Prior Influenza Vaccination Not Associated With Future Vaccine Efficacy in Children