HYLATOPICPLUS CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, glycerin, ethylhexyl palmitate, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicetyl phosphate, petrolatum, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, dimethicone, ceteareth-10 phosphate, steareth-10, phenoxyethanol, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide MEA (ceramide), tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, disodium EDTA and sodium hydroxide; crm.
Encore Dermatology, Inc.
Indications for HYLATOPICPLUS CREAM:
Dermatitis (including radiation dermatitis). Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 3 times daily or as needed. Broken skin: may be occluded.
Avoid eyes and exposure to sun. Treatment may be continued during antiinfective therapy. Reevaluate if no improvement after 10–14 days.
Radiation therapy: may dissolve fuchsin dye; do not use 4 hours prior to session.
Foam—100g, 150g; Crm—100g, 450g, Lotion—14oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Interferon Alfa May Decrease the Incidence of Chronic HCV Infection
- Predicative Factors for Relapse in Adult Bacterial Osteomyelitis
- Supply Updates Announced for Recombivax HBV Vaccines
- Point-of-Care Testing Methods Compared for Influenza Detection
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant