Increased Urinary Glucose
Impaired tubular reabsorption of glucose
Pregnancy with latent diabetes mellitus
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum or plasma BUN and/or creatinine is useful to initially evaluate renal function.
Evaluate for diabetes mellitus if not already done.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- New AAP Policy on Patient Dismissal for Vaccine Refusal May "Erode Solidarity" Among Pediatricians
- Increasing Incidence of Syphilis in People With HIV
- FDA: Possible Risk of Neural Tube Birth Defects With Certain Antiretroviral Agents
- Fungal Infections of the CNS: Diagnostic and Treatment Approaches
- Study Supports Development of a Vaccine for Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
- Early Flow Cytometry Predictive of Clinical Deterioration in Sepsis
- Could a New Universal Tuberculosis Regimen Help End the TB Pandemic?
- Hepatitis C Virus Infection Linked to Gut Dysbiosis
- Two Hepatitis C Virus Infection Treatments to Be Discontinued
- Antibiotic Use During Pregnancy May Increase Risk for Childhood Asthma