Increased Urinary Glucose
Impaired tubular reabsorption of glucose
Pregnancy with latent diabetes mellitus
Suggested Additional Lab Testing
Serum or plasma BUN and/or creatinine is useful to initially evaluate renal function.
Evaluate for diabetes mellitus if not already done.
Copyright © 2017, 2013 Decision Support in Medicine, LLC. All rights reserved.
No sponsor or advertiser has participated in, approved or paid for the content provided by Decision Support in Medicine LLC. The Licensed Content is the property of and copyrighted by DSM.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Spontaneous Loss of HBsAg Uncommon in Hepatitis B
- Early ART in HIV Possible Key to Dolutegravir Monotherapy Success
- No Effect of IDU on Postoperative Mortality in Infective Endocarditis
- Noninvasive Biomarker of Variceal Bleeding in HCV Cirrhosis
- Better Physician-Patient Relationship Reduces Hospital Readmissions for PLWHIV
- Infection Control Guidelines in the OR and Anesthesia Work Area
- Challenges in Preventing Mother-to-Child Transmission of Hepatitis C Virus
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantation and Vancomycin for Recurrent C difficile
- Pneumococcal Sepsis Risk Remains High in Children After Vaccination
- Tenofovir Alafenamide Linked to Fanconi Syndrome
- Prior Dengue Infection May Protect Against Symptomatic Zika in Children
- Progress Made in Developing New Antibacterial Agents
- Prognostic Index for Post-Engraftment Invasive Fungal Disease Validated
- Analysis of Rapid Molecular Influenza Tests Are Heterogeneous
- Efficacy and Safety of Daclatasvir-Based Regimens in Patients With Cirrhosis