Most Recent Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
The American Heart Association has updated their disaster resources page with the latest tips to keep in mind when counseling patients ahead of a natural disaster.
The American College of Physicians has released 7 position statements supporting equality in healthcare for women.
Findings from a new study support current treatment guidelines that do not differentiate HCV monoinfection from HIV/HCV coinfection.
Vancomycin is the first liquid oral treatment for C diff-associated diarrhea.
Screening, vaccination, and linkage to care will reduce the high costs associated with hepatitis B infection.
More Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Dundee Severity Classification Improves Management of Patients With Cellulitis
- Three New Ebola Vaccines Demonstrate Persistent Immune Response
- Isavuconazole Not Noninferior to Caspofungin for Invasive Candida Infections
- Pregnant Women Commonly Refuse Vaccines
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Death From Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Prenatal Malaria Exposure Modulates Innate Immune Responses at Birth
- Best Approach to Reduce Surgical Site Infections Before Colorectal Surgery
- A Single Triple-Drug Treatment for Lymphatic Filariasis
- Cyclosporiasis Cases Markedly Higher in 2018 Than Previous 2 Years
- Mail-Based HPV Testing May Increase Access