Most Recent Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Researchers examined the association of timing, frequency, and class of antibiotic use during pregnancy on the development of childhood asthma.
Researchers sought to develop and validate a "San Diego Symptom Score" to test for HIV infection in individuals presenting for voluntary community-based HIV testing.
Antiviral treatments with a high genetic barrier to resistance reduced the risk for hepatocellular carcinoma recurrence in patients with hepatitis B virus compared with other antivirals.
SVR in individuals with chronic hepatitis C virus is associated with protection from liver fibrosis progression.
An analysis sought to explore the effect of coinfections on the risk for maternal mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
More Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Topical Antibacterial Agent Effective for Treatment of Impetigo
- Novel H pylori Eradication Therapy Effective in Phase 3 Trial
- Polymyxin B Hemoperfusion Does Not Change Mortality Rate in Septic Shock
- Addiction Medicine Consultation Improves Antibiotic Compliance in Patients with Opioid Use Disorders
- Guideline Adoption for Childhood Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- High Sensitivity, Specificity for Chlamydia Point-of-Care Test
- Infections Linked to Increased Later Risk for Mental Disorders
- Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir Effective in Hepatitis C Genotypes 5 and 6
- Invasive Pneumococcal Disease Risk Higher in Premature Infants
- Management Mycobacterium chimaera Outbreak From Heater-Cooler Units