Most Recent Articles by Natasha Persaud
Use of certain antibiotics may be contributing to the rise of kidney stones among children and adults.
Use of central venous catheters is associated with the highest rates of bloodstream infections compared with other forms of vascular access.
Researchers found topical gentamicin is a better treatment compared to mupirocin for prophylaxis against bacterial infections in patients on peritoneal dialysis.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Isavuconazole Not Noninferior to Caspofungin for Invasive Candida Infections
- Three New Ebola Vaccines Demonstrate Persistent Immune Response
- Dundee Severity Classification Improves Management of Patients With Cellulitis
- Pregnant Women Commonly Refuse Vaccines
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Death From Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Prenatal Malaria Exposure Modulates Innate Immune Responses at Birth
- Best Approach to Reduce Surgical Site Infections Before Colorectal Surgery
- A Single Triple-Drug Treatment for Lymphatic Filariasis
- Cyclosporiasis Cases Markedly Higher in 2018 Than Previous 2 Years
- Mail-Based HPV Testing May Increase Access