Most Recent Articles by Nicole Clemons
PCV13 in adults age <65 years with diabetes could reduce a substantial number of pneumonia hospitalizations.
Researchers found there are no associations between vaccinations and multiple sclerosis relapse flares.
The FDA has granted accelerated approval for benznidazole as the first US treatment of Chagas disease in children ages 2 to 12 years.
The FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization for the Center for Infection and Immunity-ArboViroPlex rRT-PCR Test for Zika virus detection.
Sanofi Pasteur announced the total depletion of their stock of yellow fever vaccine YF-VAX.
More Articles by Nicole Clemons
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Dundee Severity Classification Improves Management of Patients With Cellulitis
- Three New Ebola Vaccines Demonstrate Persistent Immune Response
- Isavuconazole Not Noninferior to Caspofungin for Invasive Candida Infections
- Pregnant Women Commonly Refuse Vaccines
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Death From Brain-Eating Amoeba
- Prenatal Malaria Exposure Modulates Innate Immune Responses at Birth
- Best Approach to Reduce Surgical Site Infections Before Colorectal Surgery
- A Single Triple-Drug Treatment for Lymphatic Filariasis
- Cyclosporiasis Cases Markedly Higher in 2018 Than Previous 2 Years
- Mail-Based HPV Testing May Increase Access