Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium caseinate, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (sucrose, corn maltodextrin), fat (high-oleic safflower, soy, MCT oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan, iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, L-carnitine; vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, banana-cream, orange-cream flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PEDIASURE:
Total or supplemental feeding for children 1–10yrs of age.
<1yr: consult manufacturer. 1000mL/day for patients 1–6yrs, and 1300mL/day for patients 7–10yrs meets or exceeds NAS-NRS RDA (protein, vitamins, minerals).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Improving the Care of Aging Adults Living With HIV
- Infection Prevention Differs Between Small, Large Hospitals
- International Antiviral Society-USA Updates Recommendations for HIV Treatment and Prevention
- Previous Missed Appointments Predict Likelihood of Trend in Patients With HIV
- FDA Warns Against Long-Term Azithromycin Use for Some
- Identifying the Source of C difficile in Hospitalized Patients
- Antibiotics Often Unnecessary for Sacral Pressure Ulcers Complicated by Osteomyelitis
- Sensitivity and Specificity of 7 Treponemal Tests for Syphilis Diagnosis
- Automated EHR Algorithm More Effective Than Nurse-Driven Protocol for HCV, HIV Screening
- A Pan-Tuberculosis Regimen: The Debate Continues
- HCV Eradication in HIV/HCV-Coinfection Decreases Immune Activation
- Tolerability of Switching to Long-acting Cabotegravir Plus Rilpivirine From Current HIV-1 Regimen
- Time to Blood Culture Positivity Predictive of Mortality in S Aureus Infective Endocarditis
- C difficile Tied to Increased Graft Loss in Solid Organ Recipients
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd