PHISODERM NURTURING TONER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dipropylene glycol, alcohol 2.5%, glycerin, PEG 80 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hyaluronate; etc; fragrance-free.
Indications for PHISODERM NURTURING TONER:
Rub over face with cotton ball after washing face.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Interferon Alfa May Decrease the Incidence of Chronic HCV Infection
- Predicative Factors for Relapse in Adult Bacterial Osteomyelitis
- Supply Updates Announced for Recombivax HBV Vaccines
- Point-of-Care Testing Methods Compared for Influenza Detection
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant