What is RSS?
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way to keep updated on the news that's of interest to you. Instead of having to go to websites to see if there's a new story or feature, you can use RSS to tell you every time the news you want is updated.
How can I use RSS?
To use RSS, you need to get hold of an application called a news reader. There are many, from freeware to shareware to choose from. These readers display RSS information feeds from your chosen websites on your computer. All you have to do to get set up is to select an RSS feed from the list below.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Topical Antibacterial Agent Effective for Treatment of Impetigo
- Novel H pylori Eradication Therapy Effective in Phase 3 Trial
- Polymyxin B Hemoperfusion Does Not Change Mortality Rate in Septic Shock
- Addiction Medicine Consultation Improves Antibiotic Compliance in Patients with Opioid Use Disorders
- Guideline Adoption for Childhood Community-Acquired Pneumonia