SOOTHE XP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Light mineral oil 1%, mineral oil 4.5%; oph soln.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for SOOTHE XP:
Adults and Children:
Instill 1–2 drops in affected eye(s) as needed.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, redness or irritation persists beyond 72 hours or worsens.
Soothe—28 (single-use dispenser)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Antibiotic Use in Neonatal Settings in Need of Improvement
- Whole Genome Sequencing Use in Predicting TB Resistance
- Rapid Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing on Urine Directly Accelerates Results
- Antibiotics May Be Beneficial in Children With Prolonged Wet Cough
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Associated With Delayed Antibiotics in Patients With Sepsis
- Success With DAA for Hepatitis C Prior to Stem Cell Transplant
- Shorter Antibiotic Course Noninferior for Gram-Negative Bacteremia
- Dolutegravir Plus Lamivudine Promising for HIV Maintenance Therapy
- Trial Results Affected by Heterogeneous CAP Inclusion Criteria
- Screening Blood Donations Mitigates Transfusion-Transmitted Babesiosis Risk