David C. Helfgott, MD, is assistant attending physician at The New York-Presbyterian Hospital and assistant clinical professor of medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City.
Stanford T. Shulman, MD, is a Virginia H. Rogers Professor of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and is associated with Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois.
Michael Tapper, MD, is director of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City.
275 7th Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Group Art Director, Haymarket Medical
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Infectious Disease Advisor Articles
- Generic HIV Medicines: Boon or Bust?
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Reduces Dysglycemia-Related Mortality in Sepsis
- It Costs $2.2 Billion a Year to Treat Antibiotic Resistance
- Tricyclic Antidepressants May Reduce Cirrhosis Risk in Hepatitis C
- Pregnancy May Be Independently Associated With Prolonged Detection of Zika Virus RNA
- Clostridium difficile Infection in the Intensive Care Setting
- Combating Medically Important Antibiotic Use in Food-Producing Animals
- Religious Exemptions vs Mandatory Vaccinations: An Expert Perspective
- 2018 Vaccination Schedule: Adults
- Fingerstick Point-of-Care Test Allows for Single-Visit HCV Diagnoses
- Glecaprevir/Pibrentasvir Highly Efficacious for HCV/HIV Coinfection
- Fluoroquinolone Use May Increase Risk for Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection
- Reduced Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma in DAA-Treated HCV Infection
- Paracetamol Overuse During Cold and Flu Season
- C difficile Risk Higher With Stoma Reversal vs Colectomy